Some children are flying kites near the river. The kites are very high and Peter can see them in the classroom.
Miss Black writes something on the blackboard and then turns to the class.
“Name nine things with milk in them, Peter,” says the teacher. The boy stands up and Miss Black asks him the question again. He thinks for some time and then says, “Yes, madam, tea, coffee, cake and … six cows.”
A: Hi, Kate! How are you today?
B: I’m fine. What about you?
A: Not very well
B: What’s wrong?
A: I have a sore throat.
B: Oh, that’s too bad. You should take some medicine.
A: Yes, I think so.
B: I hope you feel better soon.
话题：Personal information （个人情况）
( 1 ) How old are you?
( 2 ) Do you enjoy your school life?
( 3 ) When do you get up every day?
( 4 ) Are you interested in English? Why?
Mrs. White’s kitchen is small. There is a refrigerator in the kitchen. It is red. It is on the right. There is an electric cooker in the kitchen. The cooker is blue. It is on the left.
There is a table in the middle of the room. There are some flowers on the table.
The flowers are very beautiful. Mrs. White is sitting at the table. She is looking at the flowers and smiling.
A: Where are you going to spend your holidays?
B: We may go to Paris.
A: Will you travel by sea or by air?
B: We may travel by sea.
A: It’s cheaper, isn’t it?
A: I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourselves.
B: I think so.
话题： School life（学校生活）
( 1 ) Do you go to school every day?
( 2 ) When do you usually get to school?
( 3 ) What do you usually do after school?
( 4 ) Do you like your school? Why?
Last week Mrs. Black went to Changsha. She does not know Changsha very well, and she lost her way.
Suddenly, she saw a man near a bus stop. “I can ask him the way,” she said to herself. “Excuse me,” she said. “Can you tell me the way to Zhongshan Road, please?”
The man smiled pleasantly. He did not understand Chinese. He’s Japanese. He was a tourist!
A: Shall I make some coffee?
B: That’s a good idea.
A: Do you want any milk?
B: Just a little, please.
A: What about some sugar?
B: That was very nice.
A: Would you like some more?
B: Yes, please.
话题： Family, friends and people around（家庭、朋友与周围的人）
( 1 ) Is your mother a doctor?
( 2 ) How old is your father?
( 3 ) What do you often do when you stay at home?
( 4 ) Do you love your family? Why?
There is a car race near our town every year. In 2006, there was a very big race.
There were hundreds of people there. Mr. and Mrs. Green were at the race. Their friends Julie and Jack were there, too. You can see them in the crowd.
There were twenty cars in the race. There were English cars, French cars, German cars and so on.
It was an exciting finish. The winner was Mrs. Green!
A: Can I help you?
B: Yes, please. I want to buy a coat.
A: Do you like this coat?
B: Yes, but it’s too small.
A: What about this one?
B: It’s very nice. How much?
A: 80 dollars.
B: OK. I’ll take it.
话题： Daily routines（日常活动）
( 1 ) Do you play basketball every day?
( 2 ) What time do you usually get up?
( 3 ) What do you usually do after supper?
( 4 ) Do you like watching TV? Why?
Mrs. Smith has a happy family.
In the morning, Mr. Smith goes to work and the children go to school. Their father takes them to school every day. Mrs. Smith stays at home. She does the housework. In the afternoon, she usually sees her friends. They often drink tea together. In the evening, the children and the husband come home, the family have supper together. After that, they watch TV.
A: What’s the matter?
B: I fell downstairs.
A: Have you hurt yourself?
B: Yes, I think that I’ve hurt my leg.
A: Can you stand up?
B: I’m afraid that I can’t.
A: OK. I’ll call the doctor for you.
B: Thank you.
话题： Personal environments（周围的环境）
（1）Is there a river near your home?
（2）How often do you clean your classroom?
（3）What can we do to keep our school nice and clean?
（4）Do you think Changsha is a beautiful city? Why?
It’s spring now. The trees in the park turn green. The flowers come out. People like going to park with their families or friends at this best time of the year.
Today is a fine day. There are some clouds in the sky, but the sun is shining.
Mr. Brown is with his family. They are walking in a park.
There is a lake in the park. There are some boats on the lake. Mr. Brown is going to rent a boat. He will have a good day with his family.
A: Do you have any shoes like these?
B: What size?
A: Size five.
B: What color?
B: I’m sorry. We don’t have any.
A: Can you get a blue pair for me, please?
B: I’m afraid that I can’t.
话题：Interests and hobbies (兴趣与爱好)
（1）Do you like playing basketball?
（2）Who is the best basketball player in your class?
（3）What’s your hobby?
（4）Is playing computer games too much good or bad? Why?
Mr. Williams’ living room is large. There is a television in the room. The television is near the window. There are some magazines on the television. There is a table in the room. There are some newspapers on the table. There are some chairs in the room. The chairs are near the table.
Mr. Williams is sitting in a chair. He is watching TV. Mrs. Williams is reading a story book. Their children are listening to her.
A: Where is Kate?
B: She’s in bed.
A: What’s the matter with her?
B: She feels ill.
A: We must call the doctor.
B: Yes, we must.
A: Can you remember the telephone number?
( 1 ) Are you happy today?
( 2 ) How are you getting on with your family members?
( 3 ) Who is your favorite teacher?
( 4 ) Do you love your father? Why?
Jim Green has a big family.
Jim’s grandfather and grandmother are in England.
His parents are in China. His father is Jeff Green and his mother is Helen Green. They have two children.
Jim is their son and Kate is their daughter. Jim is twelve and Kate is eight.
Jim and I are good friends and we go to the same school in Changsha.
A: Where do you come from?
B: I come from England.
A: What’s the weather like in your country?
B: It’s often cold in the north.
A: Which season do you like best?
B: The sun rises early and sets late.
话题：Interpersonal relationships (人际关系)
( 1 ) Do you have any friends?
( 2 ) Who is your best friend?
( 3 ) What do you often do when you’re with your friends?
( 4 ) Can your parents be your friends? Why?
Now it’s weather report for next 24 hours.
Most of North and South China will have a cold wet day. It will be cloudy at times. There will be a strong wind to the north of the Huai River. The day after tomorrow will be sunny. In the Northeast it will be fine. The temperature will stay above zero in the daytime, but at night it will fall below zero again.
Beijing is cloudy. The temperature is …
A: Good afternoon! Can I help you?
B: Yes, please. I want some tomatoes.
A: How many do you want?
B: Seven, please.
A: OK. Here you are.
B: How much are they?
A: Three dollars.
话题：Plans and intentions (计划与愿望)
(1 ) Are you going to play football this afternoon?
( 2 ) Where are you going to study next year?
( 3 ) What do you want to be when you grow up?
( 4 ) Are you going to visit Beijing someday? Why?
Every country had its favorite food. Italians like to eat pizza. Indians like to eat hot food. Japanese like to eat fish. Often they don't cook it. In England, one of the most popular kinds of food is fish and chips. People usually buy it in a fish and chips shop. They put it in paper bags, and take it home, or to their workplace.
Bob is from Canada. He likes Chinese food. He thinks that Chinese food is the most delicious.
A: Do you like a cup of coffee?
B: Yes, I do.
A: Do you want any sugar?
B: Yes, please.
A: With milk?
B: No, I don’t like milk in my coffee.
A: Do you like cakes?
B: Yes, please.
话题： Festivals, holidays and celebrations（节假日活动）
(1) Do you do some housework on Sunday?
(2) When is Christmas Day?
(3) What do you often do during Spring Festival ?
(4) Do you like New Year’s Day? Why?
In England school is from Monday to Friday. Each lesson usually lasts for forty-five minutes. There is a break of about twenty minutes in the morning. During the break we can buy food from the school shop.
A lot of students have lunch at school. Lessons are over at about half past three in the afternoon and then there are usually a lot of different activities, for example, sports and music clubs. We can join our favorite clubs.
A: How do you usually go home for your holidays?
B: We usually go by plane.
A: Do you go by train?
B: No, we don't.
A: Why not?
B: It takes too much time.
A: How long does it take by plane?
B: About eleven hours.
(1) Do you often go shopping?
(2) Where did you buy your school things?
(3) How much is your backpack?
(4) Do you like supermarket? Why?
Team games are much better than games you have to play by yourself. More people can play together, so you can play with your friends.
In order to win a team game, the players must work together. That can make it easy to be friends and can teach them how to care for other people.
Playing in team games gives you pride in your school or class. It is great to know you have done a lot for your team in the game.
A: What color is your new dress?
B: Look! It’s orange.
A: It’s a nice dress.
B: My hat is new, too.
A: What color is it?
B: It’s red.
A: How much is it?
B: Fifteen dollars.
话题： Food and drink (饮食)
( 1 ) How many meals do you have every day?
( 2 ) Who cooks the meals in your family?
( 3 ) Is there a fast food restaurant near your home?
( 4 ) Do you like fast food? Why?
Mr. Smith works in a bookshop in the middle of the city. The shop is not far from his home. It is about one kilometer away. So Mr. Smith doesn’t go to work by bus. He usually goes there by bike. It takes him twenty minutes to get there.
Today Mr. Smith’s bike is broken. He has to walk there. It’s seven o’clock now. He is having his breakfast. His work starts at half past eight in the morning. So he must be quick.
A: Give me a book, please.
B: Which book?
A: The one on the desk.
B: This one?
A: No, not that one, the blue one.
B: Here you are.
A: Thank you.
B: You’re welcome.
话题： Sports and health (体育与健康)
(1) Do you have sports every day?
(2) What is your favorite sport?
(3) Who is the best football player in your class?
(4) Do you like ball games? Why?
Hello, Everyone! I’m a happy boy. My name’s Alex. I live in Changsha, a city in Hunan China. I have two big black eyes, a small nose and a small mouth. My round face is like an apple. My hair is black.
I like light colors. I often wear clothes in light colors. I like little animals very much. I like playing the piano, and I can play the piano very well. I like English too. And I can sing many English songs.
A: Where’s Kate?
B: She’s in the garden.
A: What’s she doing?
B: She’s reading a book.
A: Is her father in the garden, too?
A: What about her mother?
B: She’s washing the clothes.
话题： Weather (天气)
( 1 ) Is it cold today?
( 2 ) What’s the weather like here in spring?
( 3 ) Which is your favorite season?
( 4 ) Do you like rainy days? Why?
I am a school girl. I live in a big city.
There is a zoo in our city. My parents often take me there on holidays.
I like animals. I have a lot of toy animals in my room. In the zoo I can see tigers, elephants, monkeys, pandas, bears, snakes and many other animals.
Some animals are friendly, but some are not. Tigers, bears and some snakes are dangerous. In the zoo, you can watch them, but never touch!
A: What’s that?
A: Over there, on the floor.
B: Oh, it’s a new watch. It looks like Tim’s.
A: Is it a black one?
B: No, it’s white.
A: Then it may be Jack’s.
B: Let’s go and ask him..
话题： Travel and transport (旅游和交通)
(1) Do you usually go to school by bus?
(2) Have you ever been to Beijing?
(3) Which is faster, by plane or by bus?
(4) Where do you want to visit if you’re free? Why?
Do you know Bill Gates, one of the richest man in the world?
When he was 13 years old, Bill started to play with computers. At that time, computers were very large machines. Once he was interested in a very old computer. He and some of his friends spent lots of time doing unusual things with it. In the end, they worked out a software program with the old machine. Bill sold it for 4,200 dollars when he was only 17!
A: What's that, Jim?
B: It's an old photo of my family.
A: Can I see it?
A: Who's the man between your mother and father?
B: He's my uncle.
A: Who's that little girl?
B: She's my sister.
话题： Language learning (语言学习)
(1) Is it easy for you to learn English?
(2) Who is your English teacher?
(3) How to study English well?
(4) Do you like Chinese? Why?
Do you like going shopping? I like it very much!
I live in Changsha. There’s a supermarket near my home. I often go there with my parents on weekends.
The supermarket is open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. The workers in the supermarket are very friendly. They help you find what you want. On weekends the market is full of people. They buy a lot of things there.
A: Where are you?
B: I'm in my room.
A: Is this your football sock?
B: Yes, it is.
A: Where's the other one?
B: I think it's in one of my shoes.
A: Put them away, please.
话题： Nature (自然)
(1) Do you love the nature?
(2) Have you ever been to seaside?
(3) Which is bigger, the sun or the moon?
(4) Where is the most beautiful place in our country? Why?
Hello, everyone! I’m a student in NO. 1 Middle School. I’m Jack.
On weekdays, I get up at 6:30. I have breakfast at 7:00 and then I go to school. I go to school by bike. I get to school at about 7:30 every day. I don't like to be late.
Our classes begin at 8:00. I have lunch at school. In the afternoon, classes are over at 4:30, and I get home at about 5:00. But sometimes I don't leave school so early, because I like to play basketball there.
A: What a beautiful day!
B: Yeah, it is.
A: I hope you can come to my party tomorrow.
B: What party?
A: It's my birthday. Would you like to come?
B: Sure. Where?
A: At my home, 6:00pm.
话题： The world and the environment (世界与环境)
(1) Do you like snow?
(2) What did you do when it snowed last winter?
(3) What can we do to make our city nice and clean?
(4) Do you think our environment is it better now? Why?
Dear Alice, I’m in China now.
China is great! I enjoy my stay here .
Lucy and I go to school five days a week. We like our school. We have a lot of friends here. They are very nice. We teach them English and they teach us Chinese. I can speak a little Chinese now. We go out on Sundays. Our friends often ask us to go to their homes for dinner. I like Chinese food very much.
A: Hello, may I speak to David?
A: Hi, David! This is Lily.
B: Hi, Lily. What's up?
A: What are you going to do next Sunday?
B: Nothing much.
A: Shall we go to the zoo?
B: Good idea!
话题： Popular science and modern technology (科普知识与现代技术)
(1) Do you like science?
(2) Have you got a computer?
(3) Where do you have your IT class?
(4) Do you think that internet is helpful? Why?
I am a businessman. I work very hard to support my family. Usually I’m very busy and have no time to stay with my family. But every year I have a long holiday. Then I can stay with my family.
Last summer my family and I had a good rest. We went to a town near the sea. Every day we had a swim. When it rained, I did some reading or watched TV. We had a lot of seafood! We were there for half a month. We had a lot of fun.
A: Excuse me, do you come from England?
A: How do you like China?
B: I like it very much.
A: What do you like about China?
B: The people — and the food!
A: Can you speak Chinese?
B: Only a little.
话题：Personal information （个人情况）
( 1 ) Are you a happy boy/girl?
( 2 ) How old are you?
( 3 ) How many people are there in your family?
( 4 ) Do you love your family? Why?
Good morning，teacher! Here’S my student card．
My name is……My student number is(学籍号)…My paper is
I’d like to tell you a story/-sing a song/ introduce myself．May I begin now?
学生：………That’S alL Thankyou foryour attention。
Next I'll read A/B for you．
考官：OK．Now Would you please answer me some questions?/Now some
questions for you tO answe,OK?
学生：Yes，I’d love to./Yes，please．
考官．…OK．You did avery goodjob．
1—1)What do you t}link ofyour school(1ife)?It’S great
2)What do you think of our environment?
It’S not SO good．
3)What do you think of your parents/teachers?They’re great[
4)What do you often do when it’S hot in summer?
I often go swimming．
I often play with my family members．
6)What do you usually do when you’re flee?
I do some reading/shopping．
7)What do you want to be when you grow up?A teacheg
8)What time do you usually have sports?After school：
9)What can we do to improve our environment?
We can plant some trees，protect our rivers and lakes and take buses
instead of cars．
10) What’S your hobbv/your favorite food?
11) What’S the weather like here in wimer?It’S cold。
What’s the weather like todday
12)what can we do with computer?
We carl play games or see movies。
13)What do you have for lunch?Rice and chicken．
14)What would you do if you had one million dallors?
I Would give some to charity
2-1)How often do you go to the park? Once a week．
2)How much are your glasses/shoes? 50yuan．
3)How are you getting on with your classmates? Very well．
4)How do you make your dream come true?
I’11 study hard．/By studying hard。
5)How do you like Changsha?I like it very much．
6)H0w many seasons are there in a year?Four．
What are they? They’re spring，summer, autumn and winter．
7)How do you keep healthy?
I do sports and eat lots ofvegetables．
8)How do you usually go to school? On foot/By bus．
9)How do you spend your free time?
I play basketball．/watch TV．/sleep．
3-1)When iS your birthday? My birthday is January 7th．
2)Where were you born? In Changsha.
3)When is Children’S Day?June 1st．
4)Who is your best friend? Li Jun is.
4-1)Can you name five countries?
Yes．Japan，Canada，Australia，the USA and India．
2)CanyounalTle Five subjects?
Yes．Math，English,Chinese，music and P.E．
3)Do you think you are a happy kid?
Yes，I think SO．
4)Would you like to be a volunteer to help the Olympic Games?
5)Is there a super market ncar your home? Yes，there is．
, 6)Is your school far away from your home? Yes,it is.
7)Can you tell me/May I know your name/age? Sure．
My name is.....I’m 16 years o1d。
8)Will you get angry if your friend hit you? Why?
No，I waon’t. because I think friendship is verv imdortant.
9)Do you kave milk and eggs every day? Why?
Yes，I do，because they are good for my health．
10)Do you like spring? Why?
Yes. I do．because it’S beauliful.
姓名______________ 班级____________ 学号____________
(1)When were you born? I was born in May./June/march
(2)Where were you born? I was born in Changsha.
(3)Where do you live? I live in Changsha.
(4)Which class are you in? I am in Class 11/13.
1.What do you think of yourself? 2. Do you think you are able to take care of yourself?
2. 学校生活（School life）
(1) Do you think you are a good student? Yes, I think so.
(2) Are you interested in English? Yes, I am.
(3) How many subjects do you have? Seven.
(4) Do you like your school? Why? Yes, I do. Because it’s the best.
① How many days do you go to school every week? Five.
② Can you tell me five subjects you study at school? English, Chinese, maths, history, P.E.
③ Which is more popular in your school, football or basketball? Football/Basketball.
④ Do you have a lot of homework to do everyday? Yes, I do./No, Idon’t
⑤ Can you say something about your class? Yes. My class is a good one.
All my classmates are very friendly.
1、What do you think of your school life?
(WORDS：school building, classroom, office, library, washroom, grade, class, subject, teacher, classmate, schoolmate, cleaner, etc.)
3、家庭、朋友与周围的人（Family, friends and people around）
(1) Do you love your family? Yes, I do.
(2) How many people are there in your family? There.
(3) What does your father do? He is a teacher. /a driver./an officer.
(4) Do you have many friends? Yes, I do.
(5) Who is your best friend? _____________.
What do you often do when you get together? We often play football./chat with each other.
(1) Are you happy at home? Why? Yes, I am. Because I love my family.
(2) Do you prefer big families or small families? Small families./Big families.
(3) Could you tell me something about your family? My family is a big one.
(WORES：grandparents, parents, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, schoolmate, classmate, teacher etc.)
(1) Are you busy these days? Yes, I am.
(2) Do you have classes from Monday to Friday? Yes, I do.
(3) How do you usually go to school? By bus./ On foot./By bike.
(4) Where do you have your lunch? At home./ At school.
(5) How do you spend your free time? I watch TV./Play games./ play basketball.
① What time do you usually go to school in the morning? At：7：00
② Is your school for from your home? Yes, it is./No, it isn’t
③ What do you usually do on Sundays? I do some sports./I have a good rest.
④ What do you do in the morning? I do morning exercises./I have breakfast.
1、Do you do exercise every day? 2、What time do you usually get up?
3、What do you usually do after school? 4、What time do you go to bed?
5、When do you usually have supper? 6、How far is it from your home to your school?
7、Do you watch TV every day? 8、How do you get to school?
(1) Is there a supermarket near here? Yes, there is.
(2) Where did you buy your schoolbag? In the supermarket.
(3) How much is your bag? 50 yuan.
(4) DO you like the bag? Why? Yes, I do.
① Where is your hometown? Changsha.
② Is there any river near your home? Yes, there is.
③ Do you live in the city or in the country? In the city.
④ Which do you prefer, living in the city or living in the country? Why?
I prefer living in the country. Because the country is quite and the air is fresh.
(1) Do you like playing football? Yes, I do.
(2) Are you interested in watching TV? Yes, I am.
(3) What is your favorite color? Red./Blue.
(4) Which subject do you like best? English./Maths./P.E.
(5) What do you usually do in your free time? I watch. TV
① DO you like sports? Yes, I do.
② Do you have much time on sports? Yes, I do.
③ What is the most popular sport in China? Table tennis.
④ When will the next Olympic Games be held in Beijing? In 2008.
⑤ How do you spend your free time? I listen to music./read some books.
1、What kind of music do you like? 2、Do you like pop singers/music?
3、What kind of singers do you like best? 4、What kind of movies do you like?
5、Do you like watching TV? Why or why not?
(WORDS：music, dance, do sports, computer games, collect stamps, collect coins, collect dolls, read books, newspapers, comics, listen to radio, watch TV, have parties, go for picnics)
(1) Are you happy today? Yes, I am.
(2) Do you like pop music? Yes, I do.
(3) Who is the most popular teacher in your school? Miss-.Mr-.
(4) Will you get angry if your friend hit you? Why?
No. I won’t. Because I think friendship is the most important.
(WORDS：Happy, sad, angry, upset, pleased, proud, lonely, worried, nervous, afraid, smile cry)
(1) Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes, I do.
(2) Who do you usually ask for help? My friends./My mother./My sister.
(3) Do you have any good friends? Yes, I do.
(4) Are you getting on well with your friends? Yes, I am.
(5) Can you say something about your best friend? My best friend is … He is tall. He likes
Footabll and he is good at English.
9、计划与愿望（Plans and intentions）
(1) What are you going to be when you grow up? I want to be a teacher/a doctor/ an actor.
(2) How are you going to do that? I will study hard/take acting lessons.
(3) What are you doing for summer vacation? I am going camping/ I am going to visit Shanghai.
(4) Where would you like to spend your holiday? Why?
I would like to go to Hainan. Because it’s beautiful and I can swim in the sea.
(5) What would you do if you had a million dollars? I would give it to the poor/ charity.
10、节假日活动（Festivals，holidays and celebrations）
(2) What are you going to do on May Day? Go shopping./Go traveling.
(3) Do you go to school on Saturday? Yes, I do.
(4) What do you often do on Sundays? Play games./Have a good rest.
(5) When is Children’s day? It’s June the first.
① Can you tell me three traditional festivals in China? Spring Festival, Mid-autumn Day
Dragon boat festival.
② What’s your favorite English festival? Christmas./Thanks-giving Day.
③ What food do Chinese people often have in Spring Festival? Dumplings.
④ Do you like Mid-autumn Day? Why? Yes, I do. Yes, I do. Because my family can
Get together and enjoy the mooncakes.
1、What’s your favorite festival in China？ 2、When is National Day?/May Day?
(1) Do you like going shopping? Yes, I do.
(2) Who do you usually go shopping with? My friends./My mother.
(3) Where do you buy your school things? In the supermarkes.
(4) How much do you spend on the school things every term? 100 yuan.
(5) How often do you go shopping? Once a week.
12、饮食（Food and drink）
(1) Do you have your breakfast at home? Yes, I do.
(2) Who cooks the meals in your family? My mother.
(3) Do you often have something to drink when you have a big meal? Yes, I do.
(4) What is your favorite food? Why? Fish Because it’s delicious.
① How many meals do you have every day? Three.
② What do you like for breakfast? Bread and milk./ Noodles.
③ Where do you usually have lunch? At school./At home.
④ Do you often cook at home? Yes, I do.
⑤ What food do you like and what do you dislike? I like fish but I don’t like meat.
1、What’s your favorite drink? 2、Who cooks for you?
3、Do you know how to cook? 4、What do you think of junk food?
5、What do you think of vegetables? 6、What do you have for lunch?
（WORDS：beef, chicken, pork, fish, chicken, tofu, vegetable, rice, bread, noodles, cake,/drinks, milk, water, juice, soft drink, coke,/ fast foods sandwiches, noodles, dumplings, hot dogs, hamburgers, chips.）
13、体育与健康（Sports and Health）
(1) Do you have breakfast every day? Yes, I do.
(2) Is smoking good or bad for your health? It’s bad for my health.
(3) What is your favorite good? Fruit./Vegetables.
(4) Do you have fruit every day? Why? Yes, I do. Because it’s fresh.
① What do you think of pop music? It’s wonderful.
② What is your favorite sport? Swimming./ Table tennis.
③ Can you sing an English song? Yes, I can.
④ What sports do you like best? Football.
⑤ Where will the 2008 Olympic Games be held? In Beijing.
1、Can you play basketball? 2、How often do you do exercise？
(2) Do you like rainy day? Yes, I do.
(3) How many seasons are there in a year? Four seasons.
(4) What’s your favorite season/Why? Spring.Because it’s warm and all the trees turn green.
① is it fine today? Yes, it is.
② What’s the weather like here in spring? It’s often rainy.
③ What sports do you usually do in sunmer? I often go swimming.
④ Does it often snow here in winter? Yes, it does.
⑤ How can you know the weather? By watching weather forecast./By listening to the radio
⑥ What’s the weather like today? /How’s the weather today
It’s sunny. /rainy./ cloudy./ hot/ cool.
1、What’s your favorite weather? 2、What was the weather like yesterday？
15、旅游和交通（Travel and transport）
(1) DO you like traveling by train or by bus? I like traveling by train./ by bus.
(2) Where have you ever been to? Beijing, Shanghai, Hongkong
(3) How did you get to By train./ By car./ By air./ By plane.
(4) Did you take a lot of photos? Yes, I did.
(5) What do you need to take with you when you go traveling? Money, camera and suitcase
(6) Where do you want to travel to this year? Why? I want to travel to Hongkong.
Because I want to go to the Disneyland.
1、Have you ever been to the Great Wall? 2、Have you ever been to another country?
(WORDS：walk, take buses, by train, by boat, by plane/ maps, camera, umbrellas)
(1) Do you like learning English? Yes, I do.
(2) How long have you learned English? Five/ Four/ Three years.
(3) Do you find it difficult to learn English? Yes, I do.
(4) Do you have a foreign teacher in your school? Yes, we do.
(5) Have you ever talked with a foreigner? Yes, I have.
(6) How do you learn English? By reading aloud./ By listening to the radio./ By watching videos.
(1) Is there a garden in your school? Yes, there is.
(2) What can you see in a garden? I can see flowers and grass.
(3) How often do you go to the zoo? Once a year.
(4) What’s your favorite animal? Cats.
Why do you like the animal? Because they are cute and lovely.
(5) Do you think it’s good to keep the animals in the zoo? Why or why not?
No, I don’t think so. Because the animals are not free and they
(WORDS：trees, bushes, grass, flowers/ dogs, cats, tigers, lions, sheep, endangered animals, pets, zoo)
18、世界和环境（The world and the environment）
(1) Can you tell me five countries in the world? China, Great Britain, the USA, Canada, Japan
(2) Which country do you want to travel to? Canada.
(3) Do you like living in Changsha? Yes, I do.
(4) What do you think of Changsha? It’s clean and beautiful./It’s a little crowded.
(WORDS：countrles：China, Great Britain, the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Russia, India Egypt/ clean, Dirty, crowed, polluted.)
19、科普知识与现代技术（Popular science ai d modern technology）
(1) Do you have a computer? Yes, I do.
(2) How often do you surf the intemet? Twice/ Once a week.
(3) What can you get from the internet? Some information and news.
(4) Do you think students should be allowed to play computer games? Why or why not?
Yes, I think so. Because we can learn somethink new from the internet.
2、答错了，但及时改了，扣0.5分/个。如；Do you like…？Yes, I like.（Yes, I do。）